Crossdresser Heaven offers an online community that helps you meet people from around the world, and find friends nearby you can grow close with.
Steps to finding crossdressers nearby
- Fill out your city, state or province and country in your profile
- Search for people who live in the same city, state/province or country
- Add them as a friend and send them a private message
- Remember, when meeting someone online for the first time take precautions. Meet in a safe, neutral place like a mall or busy park if you’re comfortable going out en femme, or perhaps meet in drab for the first time.
Add Your Location to Your Profile
- Log in to your Crossdresser Heaven Account
- Hover over the menu on the top right where you see your name and profile photo
- Select Profile
- You will be taken to your Crossdresser Heaven profile
- Click Edit and scroll down to the Location
- Select your country from the dropdown list. You can also begin typing the first few letters to filter the list to a smaller selection
- Select your State or Province from the drop down list (available for some countries) or type in your State if no dropdown list is offered.
- Enter your city
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Update to save your changes
Find Crossdressing Friends Nearby
You can find friends who are in the same country, state or province, or city as you.
- Select the Social menu and choose Find Friends
- Open the dropdown and select whether you would like to search for friends in the same City, State or Province, or Country.
- Type the City, State or Province or Country name and select the search button
- You will see a list of all members who live in that area
- Select their name to view their profile
- On their profile you can choose to add them as a friend, send them a public message or send them a private message by selecting the buttons below their profile photo
Best wishes finding your community, both here on Crossdresser Heaven and near where you live!
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017