When I first started my transgender journey I didn’t know where to turn, what to do and how to deal with the conflicting emotions inside of me. I struggled for many years – afraid, lonely and scared. I was lucky to come across a loving couple who drove 200 miles to meet with me. To be the first people I ever told my deepest darkest secret: I was a crossdresser. Thanks to that couple I found my own crossdressing community.
They introduced me to other people who become my friends, and who walked with me on my transgender journey. Friends who counseled me when I told my wife to be I was a crossdresser, who held my tears years later when I knew I needed to transition, and who were at my side when I had my surgery.
Looking back, those friends changed my life. They allowed me to be my true self.
A Crossdressing Community to feel at home
Everyone deserves to find a friend who understands
Have you found a friend you can confide in? Have you found someone to share in your laughter, to model your latest outfit to, someone who will be there for you when times get tough?
I’m excited today to announce the official launch of the Crossdresser Heaven Community.
Here you’ll find a safe, supportive environment to discover your inner woman. You’ll join a complete transgender community. You get a profile you can customize, access to the private Crossdresser Heaven social network, messaging and multiple forums for discussion.
The transgender journey can be long and lonely, join to find a friend to share your burdens and laugh in your joys. I look forward to getting to know you.
“Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.”
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019