This week’s cross dressing success story comes from sunny California and is one that many cross dressers wish was their own. This crossdressing success story celebrates more than the acceptance of a crossdresser’s wife, but the birth of a wonderful new experience.
Hi, I’m Susan am 54 and live in Northern California.
Susan’s Cross Dressing Success Story
I have been dressing for the last 12 years and my wife was actually the one who started on this path, believe it or not. She started by suggesting I wear women’s panties, so to the store we went. Since then I have been blessed with a beautiful wife who supports me in all my dressing. I can dress anytime, anyway I want, use makeup, and I just can’t tell you how much I love it! Everything feels so good on me and makes me feel great. I know how lucky I am from the stories I have read to have to have this in my life, I really feel for the people who have to dress in private and can’t let their wife know, it must be so hard on them. I say think about telling her, start slow and see how it goes. If it works your life would explode with joy, no more hiding. I wish everyone good luck in their journeys.
If you’d like to share your cross dressing success story, please email me at email@example.com. You don’t have to write 500 words for a good story, just something heartfelt from your journey with cross dressing.
If you’d like to receive new cross dressing success stories on a regular basis, please subscribe to Crossdresser Heaven.
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017