Thank you all for your supportive and encouraging comments. My heart is overflowing with warmth now. I realize the wonderful thing about cross dressing is that it brings the most wonderful, caring people into my life. Lisa Ann, Alicia, Lynn, April and Polly you have brought a smile to my face!
It seemed as if many of you feel the desire to be ‘femme’ – to dress and act like a woman, but still loving your male body. Lynn’s comment struck me – that she doesn’t feel split, but rather a whole, integrated person who sometimes dresses like a woman, and other times like a guy.
It seems so true that it is all about accepting yourself for who you are. There are no rules as to ‘how’ you should be transgender. Perhaps, for me, it is the ‘type A’ part of my personality that wants to do everything as well as I can. When I feel like dressing as a woman, well, I have to do it ‘all the way’.
Many times when I’m in ‘male mode’ (as it were), I find myself thinking and acting as a woman. For me, this feels comfortable and right. Yet it does make me wonder what it would feel like to be a woman every day.
Again, thank you all for your kind words. I have been giving them a lot of thought these past few days.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019