It’s been two weeks since my facial feminization surgery and I just wanted to drop a quick note to readers of Crossdresser Heaven to let you know that I’m okay. I sincerely appreciate all the good wishes, thoughts and prayers from you dear ladies during this time.
My surgery went well, but the road to recovery is still long. The bruising on my face is subsiding, but I’m still fairly swollen and I’m usually worn out after something as simple as going out to eat for lunch or driving to the grocery store.
I’m trying to write down as much as I’m able, so I can remember the experience and share thoughts and advice with those who are about to embark on this journey, but to be honest right now my energy levels are too low even for such a modest undertaking.
Blessings and thanks, I hope to write again soon.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019