Just as I prepare for the cooling dance into fall mother nature decides to give us a week of glorious eighty degree weather! To celebrate this week’s crossdressed outfit is a flirty dress perfect for the final warm days of summer, pair with sensible yet feminine open toed sandals. It’s a great dress for a warm day or paired with some jewelry and heels for semi-formal evening wear
The sandals are great for the taller girls, the lack of heel means that you won’t be towering over everyone else. Be careful though, opened shoes can sometimes make your feet look larger (not a good thing for your average crossdresser). Make sure you get the wide width shoes if your feet are a bit larger.
As always, crossdressed outfit of the week only recommends clothes that are available in at least size 16/18 or XL, with a shoe size of at least 11. We get frustrated with all the gorgeous outfits that won’t fit us so you don’t have to!
I hope you’re making the most of these last few days of warm sunlight.
P.S. Breastforms are great for those covered up months in winter and fall, but it’s hard to look feminine in the hot summer months without breasts of your own. Grow transgender breasts naturally with this revolutionary guide!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019