Phew, time flies doesn’t it? It seems like just the other day we were celebrating Christmas and looking forward to family visiting in the summer. Well the sun has come to Seattle, the weather is getting warm, and my family have arrived. I’ll be spending the next month catching up, enjoying their company and getting to take them on a tour of Seattle and the wondrous nature that surrounds us.
I’ll be doing quite a bit less crossdressing, since apart from my wife, my family doesn’t yet know about my transgendered nature. They live out of state, and it’s been easy to put off telling them – perhaps I’ll dedicate a future post to exploring why I haven’t yet told them.
So what does this mean for you, dear reader? Rest assured that I haven’t left you in the lurch, and I’ve prepared a few articles that I’ll post during the month with crossdressing tips, and thoughts about the transgendered community. I’ll probably be spending more time in the mountains, and less time in front of the computer so my responses to your comments and emails may be a bit slower than usual. Rest assured I’ll look forward to reading them when I get back!
Have a fabulous and safe summer – don’t forget to look gorgeous!
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017