Phew, time flies doesn’t it? It seems like just the other day we were celebrating Christmas and looking forward to family visiting in the summer. Well the sun has come to Seattle, the weather is getting warm, and my family have arrived. I’ll be spending the next month catching up, enjoying their company and getting to take them on a tour of Seattle and the wondrous nature that surrounds us.
I’ll be doing quite a bit less crossdressing, since apart from my wife, my family doesn’t yet know about my transgendered nature. They live out of state, and it’s been easy to put off telling them – perhaps I’ll dedicate a future post to exploring why I haven’t yet told them.
So what does this mean for you, dear reader? Rest assured that I haven’t left you in the lurch, and I’ve prepared a few articles that I’ll post during the month with crossdressing tips, and thoughts about the transgendered community. I’ll probably be spending more time in the mountains, and less time in front of the computer so my responses to your comments and emails may be a bit slower than usual. Rest assured I’ll look forward to reading them when I get back!
Have a fabulous and safe summer – don’t forget to look gorgeous!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019