By default Crossdresser Heaven sends you an email when there is any activity on your Crossdresser Heaven account. You will receive an email for activities such as receiving a new message or friend request. If you are not receiving email notifications there are a few steps you can follow:
- Check the spam folder in your email account. If you see your notifications incorrectly marked as spam, mark them as not spam in your email account and you should receive future email notifications in your inbox.
- Check that your account settings allow email notifications. How to change your email notification settings.
- If you have completed all these steps and are still not receiving email notifications, please contact technical support.
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017