The friends who have accompanied me on my transgender journey are one of the true blessings in my life. I’ve been fortunate to get to know so many beautiful people who are part of the transgendered community. Whether I’ve met you “in real life”, or online – thank you for being my friend.
One way to strengthen our community is for us to stay connected. It’s in unity that our voices are heard, and with one voice that the world can change. I know many of you have your own website or myspace pages where you share your joys and heartaches of your transgendered experience. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if one easy step could get you connected to an online transgender community and bring in new readers? Webrings are tried and true methods for generating website traffic, building friendships and strengthening communities
I have created a webring to link our websites together. All sites that are part of the webring will display a badge like the one below. If you are part of the webring, your website is accessible from everyone else’s website. Making it easier for people interested in crossdressing or transgender subjects to find your website. Join now to be part of the Ultimate Transgender Webring.
Actually joining a Crossdresser Webring
Okay Vanessa, that sounds simple enough, but what’s the catch?
It will take a few minutes to setup. This shouldn’t involve much more than copy/pasting a code snippet into your website, and I’d be happy to help you if you run into difficulties – just email me to let me know.
I hope that all of you will join the transgender webring – I’m looking forward to staying connected with my new transgender friends!
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017