There are so many aspects of crossdressing that I enjoy immensely. The swish of a skirt as I walk. The gentle touch of stockinged legs against each other. The sway in my hips as my heels click against the concrete. Whether a tactile sensation or auditory delight they all thrill my soul, surrounding my senses with femininity.
Yet all this would seem incomplete without the luxurious taste of femininity on my lips. A deep lipstick or light and breezy lip gloss seems to complete the experience. It’s not just the sheer femininity of it’s appearance, but also the unmistakable taste.
When I was younger I had mixed emotions about lipstick. I desperately wanted to wear my mother’s lipstick, but I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to get it off when the time came to conceal my cross dressing desires. One day when my mom was out the temptation overcame me, and I “expertly” did my lips in a deep red. For the next hour I was in heaven, intoxicated by the taste and smell, but all too soon I had to I embark on “operation extreme hygeine”. This involved:
- Vigorous removal of the lipstick with tissues that were dutifully flushed.
- Washing my face with soap
- Showering and another scrub of my lips with the face cloth
At the end of it all I was mortified. My lips were still red, in fact they looked redder than before. What I didn’t realize at the time, was all the scrubbing had brought the blood to my lips. The lipstick was long gone, but now I was naturally tinted.
Thankfully my mom never suspected, or if she did she kept her suspicions to herself.
These days I know that makeup remover is the easiest and fastest way to remove lipstick. Yet strangely I’m also more comfortable wearing it out – perhaps the long hair, skirt and heels would give me away first 🙂
I also enjoy experimented with different techniques and types of lip colors. Next on my list is Bare Escentuals lip colors. I’ve always wanted to be able to craft movie star perfect lips. I’m hoping that lipstick made to be brushed on will give me finer control, for a more perfect look.
Is lipstick your ultimate taste of femininity? Comment and share you lipstick inspired story.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019