It’s been a long time since I’ve been back to this blog, and I apologize for that dear reader. In a way, I suppose, my writing over the last few years brought me to the point of acceptance. It helped me to explore a part of myself I thought was my deepest dark but ended up being my truest self. And once I embraced my truest self I discovered a joyous life – a life outside of the struggle to find myself. A life filled with friends and adventure, lovers and passion, growth and discovery.
It’s been three years since I went full time, and two years since my surgery. I could not have wished for a more blessed entry into the fullness of womanhood.
It’s difficult for me to imagine sometimes, that I once looked from the other side of this chasm. The struggles I went through, the fear and heartache just to be. Just to be – really a basic thing that every person is entitled to, yet used to seem so elusive.
I pray dear reader that you are able to find your own peace in your journey. A place where your life path and your heart intertwine in a joyous symphony of your being. Where your song echos through the universe for all who choose to to hear.
It’s late at night, and I’m pondering many things. I don’t know if I’ll be back, or when I’ll be back should I decide such. It… brings mixed emotions to look back on my journey. To remind myself of how far I’ve come.
I’m filled with gratitude for the past, yet I’m filled with longing to continue my journey into the future free from it.
To all of you reading this. I love you. You were my strength when my spirit flagged, and my beacon when I had lost my way. I only wish that my words, my journey will continue to light the way for others to come.
More Articles by The Author
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019