Psalms 139:13-14 says, ‘For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.’
The video below touched me, and reminded me again that God made us in all His love and power. As someone once put it, ‘God don’t make no junk.’
Never let anyone tell you that God doesn’t love you because of who you are. Jesus died for everyone, not just those who lived up to societies image of ‘normal’.
Never let yourself feel unloved. God knows your pain. He knows your struggle. When you’re saddened by who you are, His heart breaks. He made you with a purpose for this time in history.
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017